Alright, I’m on a roll…if you consider two being on a roll, with these blog award posts! I would like to thank Christine from The Three Sixty Five Project for the Sunshine Award. I would go absolutely bonkers if I tried a 365 project. The only reason I have been able to post photographs every day for the past 6 months is because I had 18 months worth of shots to pick and process from when I started. Anyhow, I enjoy the daily photographs on her blog and it is worth a visit and to follow.
- The Sunshine Award has some rules — (and I’m going to break them I’m sure)
- Include the award’s logo on your blog.
- Answer some questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers for this award.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you.
Yes, I will definitely answer these questions!
1. What is your favorite color? It used to be British Racing Green on the old MGs, but over the years I’m partial to the Gun Metal Blue/Grey, if that’s really a color.
2. What is your favorite animal? A koala as a kid until I noticed they had dagger claws and probably were not cuddly. Meerkats amuse me, but I’m going with dogs.
3. What is your favorite number? 8, 18, 28, or 38? Also 10 (in honor of Pearl Jam’s best album).
4. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? White-chocolate blended ice coffee
5. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook by necessity, but I’d rather use Google+. Why isn’t there WP/G+ integration yet?!!?
6. What is your passion? Vintage Advertising Art, Designing Landscapes (but not having to do the grunt work), Traveling (if I get around to it), and Photography
7. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving. People have a hard time figuring out what to get me.
8. What is your favorite pattern? Partly cloudy skies in the 7-day forecast.
9. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday, especially if I happen to work from home on Friday. So what feels like a Sunday is really only Saturday.
10. What is your favorite flower? Daylilies and whatever flowers come from my trees and plants in the Spring to let me know they’ve made it through another winter.
And here is a previously posted photograph from my blog that I’m reusing — and it does have a sun theme!: