A very long exposure of wave action through a rock fissure at Bowling Ball Beach. 3 minutes and 2 seconds. Photograph converted to B&W and processed using Nik Silver EFex Pro 2.
Previous posts from Bowling Ball Beach & Point Arena:
- Uplift Geology, Boulder, Ocean
- Bowling Balls Rocks, Waves, Sunset Light
- Setting Sun, Man on Rocks, Silhouette
- Bowling Balls, Wave Cut Lanes, Ocean
- Bowling Balls, Waves, Algae (B&W, Color)
- White Picket Fence, Lighthouse, B&W
EXIF data: Nikon D7000, center weighted metering mode, 38mm, ISO 100, 182 sec, f/11
Rock Crevice, Water, Long Exposure. Bowling Ball Beach, Point Arena, California. September 1, 2012. © Copyright Steven Tze – all rights reserved.