Snuff your butts here! That is something seriously wrong with that tagline. Another photograph taken at the Old Sugar Mill in Clarksburg, CA, and processed in Lightroom and then Silver EFex Pro 2 for conversion to B&W and selective coloring.
While the red colored ashtray is obviously the focal point of this composition with the faintly colored dial at the top right as a secondary point, I am really excited about the shadows. Lit only by natural light filtered through dusty and opaque window panes the shadows provide nice contrast on an otherwise monotonous whitewashed brick wall.
Other posts using photographs from the Old Sugar Mill:
- Panes of Glass, Dust, Distant Tree and Fields
- Broken Pane, Broken Barrel, Mill Interior
- Circles, Squares, Gauge Cover, Selective Color
- Metal Conduit, Brick Wall Windows, Selective Coloring
- Sunlight, Peeling Paint, Faded Wall
- Room Sign, Window Panes, Painted Brick Wall
- Centrifuge Meter, Warning Signs, Selective Coloring
- Glass Panes, Metal Roof, Tree, Sky
- Bridesmaid Silhouettes, Window, Sunlight
EXIF data: Nikon D7000, center weighted metering mode, 45mm, ISO 100, 1/5 sec, f/8
Ashtray, Brick Wall, Selective Coloring. Old Sugar Mill, Clarksburg, California. September 08, 2012. © Copyright Steven Tze – all rights reserved.