No longer the original materials from the 1915 for the Pan-Pacific International Expo the rotunda was reconstructed in 1967 with seismic improvements in 2011. Now a popular setting for tourists and wedding/engagement shoots.
Listing of photograph(s) from this day’s San Francisco daytrip:
- SF Palace of Fine Arts, Rotuna Dome, Underside
- Alcatraz, Lighthouse, Chapel Windows
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco, Atrium, Elevator, Monochrome, Long Exposure
- SF Ferry Building, Bay Bridge, 49ers Colors, Long Exposure
- Alcatraz Hospital, Glass Vacoliter, Monochrome
- Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point, Sunset, Seagulls
- SF Newhall Building, Terra Cotta, Uplights, Long Exposure
- Alcatraz, New Industries Building, Broken Panes
- San Francisco Skyline, Treasure Island, Long Exposure, 3-shot Panorama
EXIF data: Nikon D7000, center-weighted metering mode, ISO 100, 30mm, f/11, 1/6 sec
San Francisco, Palace of Fine Arts Rotunda, Statue, Monochrome. Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco, California. January 26, 2013. © Copyright Steven Tze – all rights reserved.